Get Involved With The RSU
RSU Street Team Callout
The RSU street team is the word-of-mouth marketing team that promotes all the RSU initiatives, events and campaigns, to the general membership. The RSU street team works under the Volunteer Coordinator and it reports directly to the executive committee.
Please note that all members must:
- Be a Ryerson student.
- Be enthusiastic, outgoing and be able to bring forward a high-energetic atmosphere.
- Have proof of self-discipline; proactive qualities.
- Able to lead and work as well as engaging a team.
- Be familiar with campus geography and demographics.
- Attend mandatory training sessions called by the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Attend mandatory de-briefing meetings followed by a major event/campaign as required by the executive committee.
- Creative and able to identify opportunities for a strategic implementation of an idea.
What do you get for being a part of the RSU street team?
- The opportunity to advocate on behalf of the Ryerson student body
- A professional reference
- Access to all RSU events for free
- Free swag from any campaigns or events
- Volunteer appreciation socials
- Opportunity to network within the Ryerson community internally, and access to outside networks
If you would like to be a part of this great volunteer opportunity, please fill out our Google form.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any more questions regarding the RSU Street Team.