Grad Photos and Class Composites
In partnership with Lassman Studios, the RSU provides graduation photos to members at a discounted price.
Graduation photos for both Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 graduates will be taken in the Student Centre (SCC), Room 309. Appointments will take place between October 2017 and April 2018. Spaces fill up quickly, so book early!
You must have your photo taken to appear in your respective graduating class composite. To appear on the class composite you must take your grad photo before April 30 2018. You do not need to purchase individual grad photos to appear on the composite. You only need to take your grad photo with Lassman’s Studio before April 30,2018.
FREE CLASS COMPOSITE
All Spring 2018 and Fall 2017 Graduates get a FREE class composite of their graduating class, courtesy of the Ryerson Students’ Union!
Pick up your class composite!
- At Ryerson Students’ Union starting June 2018
- Your Free Copy is available for pick up until June 2019
Book Your Appointment Online
(NEW appointments posted every week)
- Visit this link: Lassman Studios Appointment Booking
- Enter RY18 in the school I.D. to access appointment times
- Find a time that is convenient for you and book it
- If you can’t find a time that works for you, check back in a week – additional appointments are posted weekly
- This will run from October 2017 to April 2018. If you cannot wait until the next available time slot, please contact Lassman Studios at firstname.lastname@example.org for accommodations
- Included in the $25.00 sitting fee is a minimum of 8 unique poses from which you can view and order online. Both traditional graduate portraits as well as some fun shots (if desired) will be taken. If you would like to include friends or family in your photo, please have them attend your sitting with you. Please note that everyone must be present at the start of your sitting and it is limited to a maximum of 4 people due to space limitations in the room/studio.
- Photographs are taken in SCC309 on the third floor of the Student Centre, 55 Gould Street.
Contact: Internal Coordinator | email@example.com | 416-979-5255 x 2325