Graduate Travel Grant
The travel grant program is intended to assist graduate students with costs associated with travel, accommodations, and conference registration related to their academic work.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Full Time or Part Time Graduate Studies Course
- Maximum Grant available per student is $500 per academic year - May 1 2018 to April 30 2019
- Submission of this application can take place before or after attending the conference.
Note: Conference must also be happening within the academic year of submission.
There are four (4) submission deadlines for travel grant applications. Applications will be reviewed after the submission deadline and applicants will received a response within fifteen (15) business days
- Fall: December 1
- Winter: March 31
- Spring: June 30
- Summer: September 30
Application must include
- A statement of interest - includes reason for trip and how it relates to the completion of your program.
- Budget and Receipts
- Proof of conference acceptance
- Travel Grant Application Form with signature of supervisor
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com | 416-979-5255 x 2325 | SCC 311 55 Gould St