New York Reading Week Trip 2019
Thursday, Oct. 17 to Sunday, Oct. 20
- Quad: $365 each (4 people per room, 2 beds)
- must have all four roommates to purchase quad tickets
- Triple: $400 each (3 people per room, 2 beds)
- must have all three roommates to purchase triple tickets
- Double: $465 each (2 people per room, 2 beds)
- must have two roommates to purchase double tickets
- Solo: $655 each (1 person per room, 1 bed)
- **Non-Ryerson students subject to $25 increase in package price
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $50 each.
- Deposit is mandatory and non-refundable. Provided there is no damage to the hotel room, students will receive their deposit back in cash on the bus ride home
*If you do not have any roommates, but would like to go, contact email@example.com as soon as possible for suggestions on how to find roommates. There is no guarantee RSU organizer will be able to find roommates for individuals.
- Hotel accommodations & complimentary breakfast
- Round Trip motor coach bus ride
- Free Daily Tours: Guided tours of Mid-Manhattan, Times Square, Central Park, Financial District, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Broadway & more!
- Discounted tickets to Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, Madame Tussauds, Harbour Boat and World Trade Center!
Purchase tickets at the CopyRITE: SCC-B03, Lower Level Student Centre, 55 Gould St.
Or online* at: https://new.tnttours.ca/tour-packages/tour_187/RSU-NYC-3-5-Reading-Week-Trip-2019-187/
If you purchase your ticket online, you still MUST come in person to CopyRITE (SCC-B03) to drop off / sign the Trip Liability Waiver form.
▼ Download Form Here
Last day to purchase tickets: Friday, Oct. 11
For more info contact RSU’s VP Student Life & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org