Due to COVID-19, the 2021 reading week trip has been paused until further notice. Stay tuned for updates.
- Quad: $239 each (4 people per room, 2 beds)
- must have all four roommates to purchase quad tickets
- Triple: $279 each (3 people per room, 2 beds)
- must have all three roommates to purchase triple tickets
- Double: $329 each (2 people per room, 2 beds)
- must have two roommates to purchase double tickets
- Solo: $509 each (1 person per room, 1 bed)
**Non-Ryerson students subject to $25 increase in package price
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $50 each.
Deposit is mandatory. Provided there is no damage to the hotel room, students will receive their deposit back in cash on the bus ride home.
*To get on the bus you must fill out a liability waiver which you can receive at CopyRITE | SCC-B03, 55 Gould Street
*If you do not have roommates, but would like to go, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for suggestions on how to find roommates. There is no guarantee an RSU organizer will be able to find roommates for individuals but we will do our best!
- Hotel accommodations & complimentary breakfast
- Round Trip motor coach bus ride
- Free Activities Include: Guided tour of Old Montreal, Driving tour of Montreal, Shuttle to Shopping Mall in Laval, Financial District, Shuttle to Ice Skating at Parc Lafontaine and more!
Purchase tickets at the CopyRITE: SCC-B03, Lower Level Student Centre, 55 Gould St.
Or online* at: http://tinyurl.com/rsumtl
Last day to purchase tickets: Monday, Feb. 17
For more info contact RSU’s VP Student Life & Events at email@example.com